Insightful and passionate about homoeopathy, Dr. Dinesh Chauhan is one of the most influential figures in today's homoeopathic world. Dr. Dinesh Chauhan practices classical Homoeopathy in Mumbai, India since last 14 years. He is well received by his patients as a caring homoeopath, and he is a potential teacher for students all over the globe.
He has been rewarded as a youngest achiever award "Master of homoeopathy 2011" by the Indian Homoeopathic forum, Maharashtra, India.)
On 7th May 2014, Dr. Dinesh Chauhan was honoured with the prestogious – ‘Mahatma Gandhi PravasiSamman 2014’at the Global Achievers conclave 2014. It is an award constituted by the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, Government of India in conjunction with the the NRI Welfare Society of India, to honour exceptional and meritorious contribution gobally. The award was given in recognition of Dr. Chauhan’s contribution and dedication to multiple causes and for increasing the outreach of Homoeopathy all over the globe.
He and Dr. Urvi chauhan , both were honoured with "Rashtriya Gaurav Award" on 15th April 2015 by honerable Dr. Bhishma Narain Singh( formar governer of Tamilnadu and Assam ) in their annual function organised by IIFS (India International Friendship Society), at new delhi. This award came in recognisation for their meritorious services, outstanding performance and remarkable role in the field of homeopathy.
Dr. Dinesh—a distinguished teacher
The benchmarks of his lectures are :
- his ability to bring a parallel correlation of his subject with physics, the universe, and mystic and human philosophy,
- his ability to have spontaneous and constant humorous exchanges and dialogues with participants at his seminars
- his ability to captivate his listeners' attention
- his masterful way of making homoeopathic theory come to life
All these elements make his lectures joyous, lively, and uncomplicated for his students. His biggest asset is his capacity to take participants with him step by step, encouraging them to open up and freely ask him about whatsoever they have in mind.
The vital focus of his teaching:
- One of the main focuses in Dr. Dinesh's teaching is his pioneering work on the case taking process, which he describes as "the Scientifically Intuitive Case Witnessing Process [CWP]". One of the biggest achievements for a homoeopath is to understand his patient until he reaches the patient's core, so that he can find a simillimum for his patient. And there comes the importance of Case-Taking; which is one of the key points of Dr. Dinesh. His scientifically intuitive case witnessing process is that it is completely scientific, human-centric, and reproducible.
- His mastery of the Materia Medica and his understanding of various kingdoms, such as Plant, Mineral, Animal, Sarcodes, or Imponderables make his lectures extremely informative and complete.
- His knack for follow up management of patients makes his lecture a wholesome and practical experience for the student.
Dr. Dinesh has lectured internationally at the following places:
- The Pinnacle seminar UK
- Central homeopathic school, Russia
- The Homeopathic Children's Congress in Badenweiler, Germany organized by Narayana Publishers.
- School of Homeopathy, Devon, England. School by Misha Norland
- European Homeopathic Summer School / Via Homeopatica at Varna, Bulgaria
- The Egyptian Scientific Society of Homeopathy, Cairo, Egypt
- Society for Classical Homeopathy "HAHNEMANN", Novi Sad , Serbia
- HAIKU, School of Homoeopathy, Tokyo, Japan
- Hippocrates Akademie voor Geneeskunde, Bloemendaal, Netherlands
- The Sheffield homoeopaths active resource exchange, UK
- Aroga School of Homeopathy, Sheffield, UK.
- Centrum Voor Klassieke Homeopathie, Leuven, Belgium.
- Danish Association for Classical Homeopathy, Copenhagan, Denmark
- The Homoeopathic School, Osaka, Japan (The Journey from Symptom to System)
- Homoeopathy Institute, Korea
- Also, at private organisations at Wellington, New Zealand; Australia, Hamburg, Germany; England; Strout, UK; Israel; Durban, SA, Bulgaria, Belgium
- Paris Workshops, http://inhfparis.com/
- Homeopathic Central School in Russia, http://www.chschool.ru/
- Homeopathic Association of South Africa, HSA.org.za
- WISH CONFERENCE in Germany 2013 and UK 2014.
- SkandinaviskInstitutt for KlassiskHomeopati, Oslo, Norway, www.sikh.no
- Brazil Seminar, http://www.clinicadobosque.com.br
- He conducts three-year clinical courses in homoeopathy and the sensation method in Japan, Serbia, and Israel
- He conducts video courses, as well as Online courses for international homoeopaths from Canada, England, Japan, Belgium, Egypt, and the U.S.A.
- Seminar at Croatian Association of Homoeopaths, Zagreb, Croatia in September 2014.
- Seminar at Avalonne (Centre of Complementary art of healing) with G Plus Growing Homeopath Association, Houwaart, Belgium in September 2014. www.avalonne.be
- 3 Day Paris Workshop, on ‘A further along journey in case witnessing process’ http://inhfparis.com/, February 2015
- 2 Day Croatia workshop in association with Other song on’ Integrative holistic synergy approach in case taking’ http://www.hukom.hr/ , May 2015
- 2 Day Bulgaria workshop in association with Other song, May 2015
- 2 Day seminar at Israel Homoeopathic Association, March 2015
- A clinical workshop in Advanced Case Witnessing Process in pathological cases, retake and healing level cases, Switzerland, May 2015
- 3 Day Seminar at Homeopathic Association of South Africa, on ‘Difficult cases like geriatric, retakes and behavior issues in children (Abuse, autism etc) HSA.org.za, July 2015
- 3 Day Seminar at German homoepathic association on ‘ Deep irreversible pathology’ http://www.focus-homoeopathie.de/, June 2015
Click here to view his list of international seminars and seminar topics from the year 2005 onwards ...
Dr. Dinesh has lectured in India at:
Seminars and clinical courses for international homoeopaths:
- The clinical courses in the case witnessing process, organised by Dr.Urvi Chauhan and held at their Mumbai clinic, have been gaining in popularity and have attracted participants from countries as far away as South Africa, Canada, Austria, Israel, Korea, Japan, Portugal, Lithunania, Germany, Muscat, Columbia, and Ireland.
- The Himalayan Sensation - Homeopathic Seminars (The Sensation Method with Live case taking), Kullu, India.
Seminars for the Indian Homoeopaths:
- Manitham Homoeo Health And Research Charities, Tamilnadu
- J.J. Magdum college, Jaysigpur, Maharashtra
- Discovery series seminar, Baroda, Gujarat
- AYUSH health ministry of India and Rajasthan board of homoeopathy, at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathic College and Hospital, Ludhiana,Punjab
- IHMA (Indian Homoeopathic Medical Association), Karnal
- Swami Vivekanand Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhavanagar, Gujarat
- Inner Witnessing , Ahamadabad, Gujarat
- Discussion over failure cases at Junagadh, Ahamadabad, Gujarat
- He conducts lecture series for Indian students and medical consultants of modern medicine and other fields.
2 Day Workshop on Pediatric Case Witnessing process at the Other Song Academy on June 2014
2 Day seminar at Sharada Krishna Homeopathic College and a day seminar at Sivaraj Homeopathic college in Salem, Tamil Nadu India in August 2014
2 Day Seminar in Gurunanak Homeopathic Medical College at Punjab in August 2014.2 Day Workshop on Case Witnessing of Pathological and deep irreversible Cases for holistic Healing at Other Song International Academy in September 2014.
2Day Workshop at JDS Multi super speciality homoeopathic hospital and centre, with a parenting workshop, Odisha, July 2015.
1 day National seminar at Goa, Kamaxshi Homoeopathic Medical college on ‘Integrative Homoeopathy’
Session on Integrative Homoeopathy in Chandaben Mohanbhai patel Homoeopathic medical college, Mumbai April 2015
2Day National homoeopathic conference at A.M.SHAIKH Homoeopathic medical college, Belgaum in March 2015
- 3 days session of ABJF seminar (A non- profit organization) on ‘A step further: deeper learning of Case Witnessing Process’ for All India homoeopaths, Shahpur March 2015
- 1 day lecture on ’Integrative holistic homoeopathy’ at Dr Hahnemann college, Rasipuram, Tamil Nadu.
$WEBINARS (Online teaching):
- Webinar on holistic integrative homoeopathy for all Japan schools on 10th April 2013
- Webinar on managing Acute pathologies at holistic level for all Japan schools October 2013
- Webinar exclusively for Bulgarian Homeopaths.
- Online Basic course for Indian and international students all over world
- Online Advance Course in Child centric case witnessing process.
- Online Advance Course in managing Acute pathologies at holistic level with Case Witnessing Process.
- Online Advance Course in Deep pathologies, Cancer and psychiatric cases.
Dr. Dinesh on Panel:
- He is a key lecturer in courses organised by The Other Song & Homoeopathic Research and Charities for national, as well as international students, along with Dr. Rajan Sankaran and his team, popularly known as the Bombay School of Homoeopathy.
- Teaming up with Dr. Urvi Chauhan, he runs a trust now popular by the name Athato Brahma Jigyasa Foundation (ABJF): here they conduct free educative workshop series for the Indian Homoeopaths.
- He was a visiting lecturer at the Virar Homoeopathic Medical College, Mumbai, India for 19 years.
Dr. Dinesh as an author:
He is the author of four books and various articles. His writing has been well received all over the globe.
- Hidden messages of Ganges Water will soon be scripted by the Chauhan couple (Dr. Dinesh and Dr. Urvi). This will detail their experience of the Proving of Ganges water that they conducted in 2006.
- He was solely instrumental in putting together Dr. Rajan Sankaran's book An Insight into Plants – Volume I and II. Dr. Rajan Sankaran acknowledges that "his enthusiasm, industry, and talent are remarkable."
Contribution by Dr Dinesh in Homeopathic Journals:
And various Online Journals:
Dr. Dinesh's contributions to spread awareness about holistic homeopathy for Laymen:
- He conducts awareness workshops for laymen regularly on various topics. He has delivered lectures over the topics such as Homeopathy and children, Homeopathy in Geriatric problems, Homeopathy a holistic science in itself, For Healthy Parenting etc at Rotary clubs and many such organisations.
- Various articles on Laymen are published by him to address scope and depth and myths of Homeopathy over his website www.homeohome.com. Laymen articles includes sections of Pediatric, Pregnant females, Geriatric problems, Parents etc.
To list some articles:
All his work, towards spreading homeopathic awareness for laypeople can be further availed at the website: www.homeohome.com
All his work towards homeopathy, his ground breaking concepts of casewitnessing process, his forthcoming seminar details, articles, published cases, online courses, blogs, etc can be availed at : www.casewitnessing.com
Feedback and reviews upon various seminars of Dr. Dinesh Chauhan:
"What a delight to be with Dinesh ... his enthusiasm, understanding of homoeopathy ... understanding of learners' needs ... Excellent balance between audio/visual and spoken material ...Lovely man! And such clarity of mind!" - Dr. Misha Norland, UK
"I cannot but wonder at the serenity of a doctor who is inclined to follow his patients in such an unhurried yet alert way, and who is determined to bring scientific evidence to bear in his case taking. Homeopathy follows natural laws, and gradually Dinesh is unveiling them for us. He is an ardent teacher and a thorough prescriber". Jenni Tree
"Dinesh has provided a thorough reproducible, teachable system of case-taking, and deepened the process of case-taking to one of case witnessing. He is able to express the 'how to' of the art of the Sensation Method in a logical, sequential, apparently simple way, so that every participant of his seminars comes to feel empowered and capable of practicing at a higher level." - Doug Brown CCH, RSHom(NA), FNP, Portland, Oregon, USA
"Some experiences go deeper than words. Such has been my experience in studying with Dinesh Chauhan and my reluctance to write words as they will never more than approximate the depth of the experience. Dinesh teaches in a very clear, sequential way, step by step. And, step by step he asks listeners: “Are you getting it?” before moving on to the next step. But he does not just want us to follow his ideas; his measure of success is that we are able to apply what we learn to our own practices, to the healing work we are doing with others. It goes without saying that he is knowledgeable and deeply rooted in materia medica, repertory, organon, philosophy. He is also highly practiced and skilled in case witnessing, making it look as effortless as ballet. He is courageous in being willing to witness live cases before seminar participants and to continue with the follow ups. And besides all of that, he has enormous energy, a great sense of humor and play and is amazingly gentle and kind. As I said, words are inadequate; but it is a great privilege to me to know and learn from Dinesh Chauhan—not only my intellect but also my spirit is challenged to grow and develop. I am very grateful". Kris Flaton USA
"I knew it would be a journey but did not know how profound—and in such a transformational way. Dinesh was clear, gave us a process, allowed space to speak and question without ever making anyone feel small or stupid. He was patient, humble, kind, and very clear." -Gwyneth Evans, New Zealand, 2009
"Dr. Chauhan succeeded in showing us how the Sensation Method could be practiced in very easy and clear ways. Before his presentation, I had never seen this approach made so easy to understand." -Boris Shoitov, Serbia, August 2009
"It was good to me that you showed the cases of your early practice and showed all your mistakes in early practice. With child cases energy is very clear and enjoyable. Until now I have avoided children's cases, but now I think I am ready to understand the depth of children.."- (From Japan, seminar 2006)
...click here for more...
..... Click here for Reviews...
These are the activities Dr. Dinesh has been doing since he started valuing this dynamic nature of our science. He would like to spread all that homoeopathy has offered him. He often says that, "Homeopathy has brought me back to myself. Now it is my turn to offer my humble services to homeopathy. And since teaching is my passion and hobby, I believe this to be the best tool for me to contribute something to our ever-growing science".